Players who might improve us

The talented trio of Le Fee, Cherki and Barcola may just be going out. France losing to Ukraine in the QF of the u21 euros. 1-3 at the moment.

They’ve all had a good tournament and year so far. Won’t be surprised if one of them get a move elsewhere this summer.

Secure the future of both wings.

Xavi Simons LW

Rayan Cherki RW

Both would suit our style of control dribbly wingers.
Xavi is a star. This kid is hard working, passionate, energetic, committed. You can see the hunger when his playing, he really wants to be the best. I hope he has the head not to go back to PSG or Barcelona. I hope City takes a look at this kid, hopefully to sign him. He has good attributes across the board, he can play as 7, 10 and 11, very versatile, what Pep likes. He scores and he assists. He even tracks-back and does the defensive duties;). I like the boy and a touch of Guardiola would make him beyond phenomenal!

Rayan Cherki I am on the fence about him. Yes he has the dribble ability and such...but I feel like his missing something, just cant put my finger on it.

Xavi is a star. This kid is hard working, passionate, energetic, committed. You can see the hunger when his playing, he really wants to be the best. I hope he has the head not to go back to PSG or Barcelona. I hope City takes a look at this kid, hopefully to sign him. He has good attributes across the board, he can play as 7, 10 and 11, very versatile, what Pep likes. He scores and he assists. He even tracks-back and does the defensive duties;). I like the boy and a touch of Guardiola would make him beyond phenomenal!

Rayan Cherki I am on the fence about him. Yes he has the dribble ability and such...but I feel like his missing something, just cant put my finger on it.
Crazy to think Cherki is still 19 but Im quite certain he will be a big player for the future.

He has that same playmaking winger quality we want and is the 2nd best playmaker in Ligue 1 behind only Messi.

Crazy to think Cherki is still 19 but Im quite certain he will be a big player for the future.

He has that same playmaking winger quality we want and is the 2nd best playmaker in Ligue 1 behind only Messi.
That's extraodinary of him, especially at that age. He will definitely be a big player in the 3-4seasons.

Simons is surely going back to PSG, the guy pwuod cost £60mil plus and they can get them for £6mil.... and its not like his route to the first team is blocked with Messi gone, Mbappe potentially Real bound and Neymae looking to move

Cherki is an unreal talent but he blows hot and could

The way he moves is similar to Bernardo, but he seems to lack the defensive side of the game that Bernardo has (understandably as Cherki is a kid and Benrardo is one of the best on the planet in his prime)

Think £40mil is a fair price for Cherki, even if it is a bit of a risk that he doesn't develops that side of his game which he does need to to make it to the top top level of the game

But part of me would rather persist with Palmer

Simons is surely going back to PSG, the guy pwuod cost £60mil plus and they can get them for £6mil.... and its not like his route to the first team is blocked with Messi gone, Mbappe potentially Real bound and Neymae looking to move

Cherki is an unreal talent but he blows hot and could

The way he moves is similar to Bernardo, but he seems to lack the defensive side of the game that Bernardo has (understandably as Cherki is a kid and Benrardo is one of the best on the planet in his prime)

Think £40mil is a fair price for Cherki, even if it is a bit of a risk that he doesn't develops that side of his game which he does need to to make it to the top top level of the game

But part of me would rather persist with Palmer
Saw a report where Xavi wanted to stay at PSV. Didn’t want to go to PSG

Secure the future of both wings.

Xavi Simons LW

Rayan Cherki RW

Both would suit our style of control dribbly wingers.
Xavi is a good player but will probably go back.
Cherki is a brilliant player that everyone has checked out, he lacks movement, which may be the reason Barca and Real have not moved in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.