Players who might improve us

I've given up...EASILY a top 10 CM in Europe. I don't give two fucks what league he plays in he's miles better than Rice, Caicedo, Mac Allister, Mount, Maddison. I'd take him over Bruno Fernandes. Kroos and Modric are washed as far as being elite.

Someone name 10 AMs better than SMS...who can defend a needed.
Yeah, Kev & SMS behind Haaland would be deadly. Price is right, stats, consistency, physicality. Weird no-one’s been linked with him except Inter. Surely Lazio would rather he goes outside the league and surely he’d rather go to us.

I know we’ve got Kovacic but SMS is statistically the closest player you’ll find to Gundogan.

Last edited:
Yeah, Kev & SMS behind Haaland would be deadly. Price is right, stats, consistency, physicality. Weird no-one’s been linked with him except Inter. Surely Lazio would rather he goes outside the league and surely he’d rather go to us.

I know we’ve got Kovacic but SMS is statistically the closest player you’ll find to Gundogan.

Available for €40m

I've given up...EASILY a top 10 CM in Europe. I don't give two fucks what league he plays in he's miles better than Rice, Caicedo, Mac Allister, Mount, Maddison. I'd take him over Bruno Fernandes. Kroos and Modric are washed as far as being elite.

Someone name 10 AMs better than SMS...who can defend a needed.

He's not someone we don't know about, won't have looked at, won't have considered. If he's as good as one or two people are suggesting and we are paying no attention whatsoever, then there will be a reason for that.

Maybe it's a personality thing. We know we only want to but players who are the 'right type' etc

Lots of really good young players I like on the market tbf. Cherki, Wirtz, Kudus and Simons can all play in some capacity on the team.

Seems like City's attention is on the wings by today's reports. Being linked to both Barcola and the Atletico lad.

He's not someone we don't know about, won't have looked at, won't have considered. If he's as good as one or two people are suggesting and we are paying no attention whatsoever, then there will be a reason for that.

Maybe it's a personality thing. We know we only want to but players who are the 'right type' etc
Who knows, there may be some underlying reason. I've followed Lazio for years and have never heard one negative iota about the guy. They have some solid players but he is far and away their best footballer and the main reason they're back in the CL as Serie A runner up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.