Players who might improve us

Isn’t Zaha on a free? Would make a good replacement for Mahrez for a couple of years.

Just a bit of question mark about his personality, seems to be moody most of the time

Kamada on a free. Can play RW/LW, and I think he would improve tremendously under Pep.
There was a rumour about it too.

Isn’t Zaha on a free? Would make a good replacement for Mahrez for a couple of years.

Just a bit of question mark about his personality, seems to be moody most of the time

Is this the level we are stopping to now?

He comes across very arrogant, would be bad for the dressing room.

He's not exactly young and he's not a Pep player.

Off the ball he's quite lazy.

Not for me. He's an Aston Villa signing... Not a Manchester City signing.

Just googling right wingers who could replace mahrez.

Anyone seen much of yeremy pino?

20 year old right winger at villareal seems to have decent enough stats and good age. Can also play left wing apparently.

A no for me for Kamada. I still maintain in giving the EDS lads a chance if we are going down that route.

Why do we go through this every summer. Everyone knows this isn’t how Pep works, Let’s be serious and mature here
Kamada is not a player who Pep really wants...... Lets be mature and be serious here. And to be honest he isn't any better than McAtee. It is just a random name to pass the time and is a player that really suits West Ham at the minute.

Kingsley Coman probably the closest replacement to Mahrez for me. Exceptional ball-carrier and has great link-up play. Needs to slightly his ball retention and foul winning to play in the City team which I’m sure he can.

Simons was high up on my list too. I think Chiesa could also adequately take over. Olise good too but injured

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.