Players who might improve us

Is this the level we are stopping to now?

He comes across very arrogant, would be bad for the dressing room.

He's not exactly young and he's not a Pep player.

Off the ball he's quite lazy.

Not for me. He's an Aston Villa signing... Not a Manchester City signing.
Agreed

Would take Eze though

In my ideal world we would get Gvardiol and Pavard as well as bringing in someone like Wirtz as an extra midfield body and Kevin understudy and Coman for the wing.

I always thought Jules Kounde was a very good fit as a replacement for Walker, not sure how his season went though as would’ve thought he’d be quite integral to their team. Due to the fact they are skint and owe us pennies…….we could offer Bernardo, Cancelo and get FDJ and Kounde in return with no money owing!!! Might be a tad complicated though!!!

Is this the level we are stopping to now?

He comes across very arrogant, would be bad for the dressing room.

He's not exactly young and he's not a Pep player.

Off the ball he's quite lazy.

Not for me. He's an Aston Villa signing... Not a Manchester City signing.
This is Manchester City we are talking about here. Manchester City. Man City. City. I mean this is MAN CHES TER CITY. City til I die. Blue Moon. I saw you standing alone. The treble. MCFC. Manchester City FC!!! I mean...?????

This is Manchester City we are talking about here. Manchester City. Man City. City. I mean this is MAN CHES TER CITY. City til I die. Blue Moon. I saw you standing alone. The treble. MCFC. Manchester City FC!!! I mean...?????

You are 100% correct Tony.

This is Manchester City. The Treble winners. The 3 times Premier League Champions in a row. The Centurions. The Domestic Treble winners.

Zaha isn't anywhere near our level. Talented? Yes. Does he have the correct mentality and personality for our team? Not in a million years.

It's too bad Xavi Simonds is back at PSG although it would probably stop them signing Bernardo Silva for another season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.