Players who might improve us

I think we were linked to him at some point last year or the year before. Kid is a baller. Could develop into a KDB type of player. Obviously the competition isn't the greatest but he seems to always stand out.

I think we were linked to him at some point last year or the year before. Kid is a baller. Could develop into a KDB type of player. Obviously the competition isn't the greatest but he seems to always stand out.

We were linked when we sent scouts over to watch him, if you like him try Gruda at Mainz one that the CFG should purchase now.

yea, we were linked last year, he is truly something special from what i've seen from him

Not convinced there is a space for him here but I really like Hwang Hee-chan.
Forgetting he should have been sent off against us he does the right things all the time.

Added goals to his game this season and looks a top player. If Álvarez is deemed a long term KDB successor then Hwang could be Haaland's deputy. Otherwise I see him going somewhere like Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.