Players who might improve us

Still plodding along :),time for some new footwear, these trainers are done, cost me 45 quid so I've had my monies worth, suggestions would be appreciated for my next level trainers, willing to go to around £100 this time, thanks in advance, oh upped the pace slightly, ran total of 4.69 km in 5mins walk 28mins run, 5mins walk, in 38mins, haha I know I know, but given my starting point and progression I'm fucking delighted
Do you track back? :)

I think you are looking for, https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/running-thread.335840/page-850 lol.

To answer your question though, get down to a running shop for gait analysis mate. Everyone is different and you want the best shoes for your feet, not what works well for someone else.

Buy Kubo and Wirtz for next summer for future planning in the eventuality when kdb and bernie get too old or leave.

Matías Soulé

20 years old, Argentinian, left-footed right winger at Frosinone on loan from Juventus.

Currently has 5 goals in 8 games and one of the best dribblers in Europe.

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 16.37.20.pngScreenshot 2023-11-07 at 16.37.39.png

Matías Soulé

20 years old, Argentinian, left-footed right winger at Frosinone on loan from Juventus.

Currently has 5 goals in 8 games and one of the best dribblers in Europe.

View attachment 97986View attachment 97987

He’s a bright prospect, to be sure, but given that he is not currently good enough for Juventus, hence his loan to Frosinone, I’m not sure how he could be regarded as a player who might improve us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.