Players who might improve us

Are we saving up to make a bid? Hardly takes that long to make an assessment.
I think Josko has made his signing highly unlikely unless he’d be a possible long term Ake replacement
He’s good but Josko is potentially a worldie for the next decade
But I know for a fact we were definitely watching Branthwaite at Carlisle even before he went to Everton, and have been monitoring his progress ever since
A bit like Stones at Barnsley. We’ll often let others take the risk first and pay a premium for their bravery

Should go for Mbappe if the likes of rag and scousers think they have a chance. Can’t have him going to those twats.
It might sound daft, but I'm not sure Mbappe would get into this team! :)

Seriously though, if he goes to United they will kill him - he will end up like Antony, Alexis Sanchez, Pogba, Maguire, Sancho etc etc. If he goes to Liverpool then it will be a different matter...

It might sound daft, but I'm not sure Mbappe would get into this team! :)

Seriously though, if he goes to United they will kill him - he will end up like Antony, Alexis Sanchez, Pogba, Maguire, Sancho etc etc. If he goes to Liverpool then it will be a different matter...
Could well be the salah replacement next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.