Players who might improve us

Wouldn't hurt to get another centre back that could potentially play as a defensive midfielder.

The Euros are on in the summer and he could potentially stand out as a good transfer target for us.

If we were to buy him. I would say £60 million because Dortmund will fight tooth and nail to keep him.
seen him play a lot as my dad is a dortmund fan. no chance in hell we go for him. not good enough

Wouldn't hurt to get another centre back that could potentially play as a defensive midfielder.

The Euros are on in the summer and he could potentially stand out as a good transfer target for us.

If we were to buy him. I would say £60 million because Dortmund will fight tooth and nail to keep him.
Why did we need another CB mad

So who goes in case we sign them?

Phillips and probably Gomez to start with but really cant help thinking that Bernardo will go next summer as well mate? The squad is already shattered it seems and we need a big boost of energy and hungry players who want to win who havent done before?

Phillips and probably Gomez to start with but really cant help thinking that Bernardo will go next summer as well mate? The squad is already shattered it seems and we need a big boost of energy and hungry players who want to win who havent done before?
Villa looked full of energy didn’t they. Never even heard of half their players either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.