Players who might improve us

Both leverkusen full backs , Wirtz , and many many many other players seems in the moment.

Wtf and why Bernardo playing everything ,he gonna died , we gonna weste every piece of his energy , he started playing on RW today , than LCM , than DMF . Just stop that
Need another players to fil that gap

Not sure if its an area you need to spend on but Branthwaite at the back for us will be an absolute world class defender in a few years. Lad is going to the very top and is a Pep CB. He reminds me very much of Stones technically but is a bit quicker and a better defender than Stones when he was with us. 21, two footed, good in the air, quick, strong and is excellent technically too.
I’ve been impressed with him whenever I’ve seen him. He also has an uncanny resemblance to Stones in terms of his running style and general play.

Not sure if its an area you need to spend on but Branthwaite at the back for us will be an absolute world class defender in a few years. Lad is going to the very top and is a Pep CB. He reminds me very much of Stones technically but is a bit quicker and a better defender than Stones when he was with us. 21, two footed, good in the air, quick, strong and is excellent technically too.

I've heard he's on our radar

He looks class. I’m not sure if we will sign another centre back, but we should definitely have a look. Reminds me of stones as you say

Pep please

I concur with this completely. I have followed him since he was 17 and playing for Carlisle United. He was earmarked for the very top and I still believe he will make it. He is that good. His youth coach at Carlisle, Dave Wilkes (God rest his soul), knew what a talent Everton were signing. You won't like me for saying it, but I would be very happy for this signing to happen.

I’ve been impressed with him whenever I’ve seen him. He also has an uncanny resemblance to Stones in terms of his running style and general play.

I've heard he's on our radar

He looks class. I’m not sure if we will sign another centre back, but we should definitely have a look. Reminds me of stones as you say

Love him to be here in 3/4 years but if he continues like this, we have no chance. Most of us accept that unfortunately. But he is going to the very top. You would be mad not to be involved if he's available at some point as he's a proper Pep player and English.

Just raid Girona.

I especially want another dynamic winger in Savio.

And a much better rotation option to Rodri, and Aleix Garcia looks good.

Both fullback they have are great as well but dont feel like we play with attacking fullbacks.

Just raid Girona.

I especially want another dynamic winger in Savio.

And a much better rotation option to Rodri, and Aleix Garcia looks good.

Both fullback they have are great as well but dont feel like we play with attacking fullbacks.
Savio said in an interview recently that his objective is to play for City. He’s only 19.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.