Players who might improve us

Branthwaite is definitely going to be a top player, he just doesn't fit into our squad right now. We are at least 1 defender short but he's playing every week at everton at 21, none of our central defenders are old enough to be on the decline and possibly be shipped out soon so unless another has asked to leave he's not yet good enough to play ahead of any of our defenders. would cost a hell of a lot of money to be 6th choice for us.

we have far more important areas to strengthen. He'd be one that if we had the cash sitting there you pay decent money but not top money for and leave at their current club for a year to get in before he breaks out. I think we're a few months too late on that though now that he's established at everton.

Pretty much any of the other top 6 should be throwing money at everton for him if there's even a chance of getting him. He instantly walks into uniteds 11. Spurs' 11, newcastles 11.

Branthwaite is definitely going to be a top player, he just doesn't fit into our squad right now. We are at least 1 defender short but he's playing every week at everton at 21, none of our central defenders are old enough to be on the decline and possibly be shipped out soon so unless another has asked to leave he's not yet good enough to play ahead of any of our defenders. would cost a hell of a lot of money to be 6th choice for us.

we have far more important areas to strengthen. He'd be one that if we had the cash sitting there you pay decent money but not top money for and leave at their current club for a year to get in before he breaks out. I think we're a few months too late on that though now that he's established at everton.

Pretty much any of the other top 6 should be throwing money at everton for him if there's even a chance of getting him. He instantly walks into uniteds 11. Spurs' 11, newcastles 11.
Stones 2.0 maybe bar the injuries?

Not sure if its an area you need to spend on but Branthwaite at the back for us will be an absolute world class defender in a few years. Lad is going to the very top and is a Pep CB. He reminds me very much of Stones technically but is a bit quicker and a better defender than Stones when he was with us. 21, two footed, good in the air, quick, strong and is excellent technically too.
I absolutely love this player!!

Not sure if its an area you need to spend on but Branthwaite at the back for us will be an absolute world class defender in a few years. Lad is going to the very top and is a Pep CB. He reminds me very much of Stones technically but is a bit quicker and a better defender than Stones when he was with us. 21, two footed, good in the air, quick, strong and is excellent technically too.
Everton quoted 75mil to Spurs for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.