Players who might improve us

I don’t have anyone in mind but a truly pacy winger would interest me. Teams have been shockingly willing to press us and I’d love to have an option to make them think twice about the space behind and give zeroing a running mate

I don’t have anyone in mind but a truly pacy winger would interest me. Teams have been shockingly willing to press us and I’d love to have an option to make them think twice about the space behind and give zeroing a running mate
Mbappe

Kimmich next to Rodri in the Peps 3241? Kimmich is questionable in Munich and they are unhappy with him.

Leadership, team spirit and identification have long been debated at Säbener Straße.

Quite a few of the people involved are of the opinion that the current Bayern team could learn a thing or two from the "Wembley generation", who defied the odds together and repeatedly pushed themselves to top performances, including winning the treble - with more team players and characters, with fewer mavericks and egos. One thing is clear: if such performances continue to creep in, there will be consequences in the summer at the latest. Tuchel and Freund speak the same language: not only do we need good players, we also need hungry players!

When asked about new summer signing Bryan Zaragoza before the Frankfurt game, the coach raved about the young Spaniard's mentality and self-confidence for good reason.Tuchel in particular will not shy away from making further additions to the squad!

According to SPORT1, the bosses have also given him the go-ahead to make tough decisions and, if necessary, to break up structures that have been in place for years.
This means parting ways with established players if they feel that these players are not 100 per cent committed and are not progressing as hoped.

Leon Goretzka's future had already been discussed last summer, but the player rejected any move away from Munich. The duo Kimmich/Goretzka was once seen as the 'Bayern heart' of the future, but it's now become apparent that it's not working as well as it was hoped. The duo had already been split in the national team, with Ilkay Gündogan now a regular starter. The same scenario could happen at Bayern should the club sign a new #6. Goretzka, like Kimmich, is unsure of his standing under Tuchel [@altobelli13, @cfbayern]

Last edited:
This fella. André Trindadé looks the real deal & is available now for £30m. If we can get £35m - £40m for Philips, we get a massive upgrade & £5m - £10m in change. It's a win/win.

Like the idea. Do you really think getting £35M - £40M for Phillips is realistic? If so from whom? Think it will be a loan if he goes in Jan, then £20M ish when we cut our loses. Would love your valuation to he correct though..

Like the idea. Do you really think getting £35M - £40M for Phillips is realistic? If so from whom? Think it will be a loan if he goes in Jan, then £20M ish when we cut our loses. Would love your valuation to he correct though..
Reports are Newcastle, Spuds & Juvé are in the running for him & Newcastle are willing to go to £45m.

They've lost Tonali so need reinforcements, & in Philips, Eddie Howe knows what he's getting. A January move for him makes perfect sense.

I can't believe we would let him leave on loan, if he does not perform in that time his value will plummet, Newcastle desperately need reinforcements and have the cash, and if the rumours are true let Uncle Jim splash the millions to get Kalvin over to Stretford.

I can't believe we would let him leave on loan, if he does not perform in that time his value will plummet, Newcastle desperately need reinforcements and have the cash, and if the rumours are true let Uncle Jim splash the millions to get Kalvin over to Stretford.
He will never go to Utd as he is a Leeds lad and that comes first to him and tbh I’d hate to see him with that shirt on. Newcastle for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.