Players who might improve us

Apparently Jeremie Frimpong at Leverkusen has a £34mil release clause. Him and Doku would be a deadly pairing on the wings, and with a bit of tutoring/bulking up, he could be a great RB. Makes a lot of sense at that price, his output is crazy for a fullback.

Some will say he’s more of a wingback, but we usually have so much possession our fullbacks push up that far anyway. He’s also got the recovery pace to get out of trouble, just needs a bit more muscle.

Apparently Jeremie Frimpong at Leverkusen has a £34mil release clause. Him and Doku would be a deadly pairing on the wings, and with a bit of tutoring/bulking up, he could be a great RB. Makes a lot of sense at that price, his output is crazy for a fullback.
I wonder would he want to come back?

I wonder would he want to come back?
"
Former Manchester City defender Jeremie Frimpong has said that it would be great if he could join the club again.

After working his way through City’s youth ranks, the right-back left in 2019 to join Celtic before making a move to his current club Bayer Leverkusen in the 2021 January transfer window."

Some will say he’s more of a wingback, but we usually have so much possession our fullbacks push up that far anyway. He’s also got the recovery pace to get out of trouble, just needs a bit more muscle.
Not seen him post for a while but remember @Magicpole raved about Frimping at Celtic. We do need a successor to Walker. I’d like to see Rico play proper fullback tbf

I do think Douglas Luiz would be good for us. He’s central to what Villa do and he contributes goals

For that amount he would be a good option and already knows the club.

Sometimes people think because it did not work out (as in no first team football) there is an issue, but if we set someone on the path to a career in football that is a success.

Would be a quality signing, especially if he brought his friend Wirtz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.