Players who might improve us

Would be good in the system we have Kyle high and wide, but dont think we'll see it with a new winger and Kev back in the mix in that side. 1-on-1 defending will be the first trait they look for in the new RB imo, which will rule out a Couto/Frimpong type wing back first.

Not seen him post for a while but remember @Magicpole raved about Frimping at Celtic. We do need a successor to Walker. I’d like to see Rico play proper fullback tbf
I kind of stay away from posting on the team. I read them but rarely post as it’s your team. However, since you remembered my post I will reply. Young Frimping is excellent, he gives more attacking options and his defending too has improved. I knew we’re in for 30% of his next sale, so I kept an eye on him. Whether City woujd buy him back though? Not sure, but he is certainly worth a look. For me though, if he can stay fit, Tierney is your ideal guy, great at going forward, great in defence, fighter got a heart and never folds when you’re up against it. If you do go for Frimpibg, offer £150m, keep me happy.

I kind of stay away from posting on the team. I read them but rarely post as it’s your team. However, since you remembered my post I will reply. Young Frimping is excellent, he gives more attacking options and his defending too has improved. I knew we’re in for 30% of his next sale, so I kept an eye on him. Whether City woujd buy him back though? Not sure, but he is certainly worth a look. For me though, if he can stay fit, Tierney is your ideal guy, great at going forward, great in defence, fighter got a heart and never folds when you’re up against it. If you do go for Frimpibg, offer £150m, keep me happy.
Cheers for replying. Never really like Tierney at Arsenal worry he’s too fragile fitness wise

For that amount he would be a good option and already knows the club.

Sometimes people think because it did not work out (as in no first team football) there is an issue, but if we set someone on the path to a career in football that is a success.

Would be a quality signing, especially if he brought his friend Wirtz.
Agreed, Wirtz would be great if he’s not going Bayern, but he’s also been linked with Madrid if they don’t get Mbappe.

Could also see Frimpong playing almost like a RWB with Bernardo coming in more centrally and 3 CBs. He’s got a lot of tools that would allow us to be tactically flexible. Plus, he’s rapid.

Agreed, Wirtz would be great if he’s not going Bayern, but he’s also been linked with Madrid if they don’t get Mbappe.

Could also see Frimpong playing almost like a RWB with Bernardo coming in more centrally and 3 CBs. He’s got a lot of tools that would allow us to be tactically flexible. Plus, he’s rapid.
i think Wirtz will be a real option this summer

Bayern does not know what they want, apparently De Ligt also wants to be out, bcs of bad relationship with Tuchel and him wanting Araujo.

i see us most likely to ship out deadwood- Phillips,Cancelo, maybe Gomez and Ortega (if he wants to move on, he also has contract till 2025) and sign a midfielder and a fullback, our squad is relatively young and small in comparison to other teams

We don't have contracts expiring this seasons, apart from Carson

Obviously Paquetá... and yet he has betting allegations hanging over him.

Isn't is possible to recruit Paqueta with the stipulation that if he is convicted of betting, that he's personally liable to City for the full extent of his contract; and further that City may revoke the remainder of his contract because of such a conviction without repurcusion...?

Paqueta is class and in spite of the betting allegations against him, you'd think that it's possible to recruit him while still protecting against these allegations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.