Players who might improve us

Atalanta DM - big Brazilian only 24 - get him signed Txiki, having a scorcher tonight! Just been called into their senior international squad for the Copa America.

Absolutely Not!!! Loose ball control. Loose passing skill. He is athletic, strong and feisty. But loose with the ball.

He won't be very good in technically proficient team facing packed defenses constantly. His ball control and passing is at Erling's level.

Definitive No for me.

Atalanta DM - big Brazilian only 24 - get him signed Txiki, having a scorcher tonight! Just been called into their senior international squad for the Copa America.

Nah, would be too confusing for players when Pep was giving halftime tactical instructions.

I’d take Enzo Fernandes. Chelsea need cash

giphy.gif

His work rate last night was on par with anyone I have ever seen and that's not hyperbole. Not very good in the offensive phases however...

A summer of Savio , Guimmares, Firmpong and Wirtz would be colosal

Still be if Paqueta come here before Wirtz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.