Players who might improve us

Probably closest to natural successor on Walker

Mohamed Simakan or Ousmane Diomande for RCB/RB.

Joshua Zirkzee if Alvarez goes
Never heard of those, but that is definitely my preference to get a defensive right back in place of an aging Walker, a more Akanji type player.

We need to be defensively solid again. Don't let the fullbacks attack (if they do, it should be as a sort of overload when appropriate).

Never heard of those, but that is definitely my preference to get a defensive right back in place of an aging Walker, a more Akanji type player.

We need to be defensively solid again. Don't let the fullbacks attack (if they do, it should be as a sort of overload when appropriate).
Bruno G, Simons, Savio & Yoro would probably given my window from the obtainable rumour mill.

Bruno G, Simons, Savio & Yoro would probably given my window from the obtainable rumour mill.
I like Simons, he is a good player.

But I'm pretty sure PSG is looking to loan and not sell.

I'd prefer a slightly quicker player personally, although Simons has very good creating stats.

As well as a player who is more of a RW, since Doku for me is primarily LW (sometimes RW), and Savio can easily do both RW/LW. It makes more sense to me to then get a primary RW. Olise being my main pick.

I don't know who Yoro is, but if he is defensively sound, with the ability to go up every now and then, I'm all for it.

I like Simons, he is a good player.

But I'm pretty sure PSG is looking to loan and not sell.

I'd prefer a slightly quicker player personally, although Simons has very good creating stats.

As well as a player who is more of a RW, since Doku for me is primarily LW (sometimes RW), and Savio can easily do both RW/LW. It makes more sense to me to then get a primary RW. Olise being my main pick.

I don't know who Yoro is, but if he is defensively sound, with the ability to go up every now and then, I'm all for it.
if PSG want Silva we've long been linked with Simons id try for it. much prefer him over Olmo

Yoro is a bit VVD like, think he could easy do what we've got Gvardiol doing and let the rest go chaos, contract is up soon and Madrid 'seem' to have pulled out of that race.

if PSG want Silva we've long been linked with Simons id try for it. much prefer him over Olmo

Yoro is a bit VVD like, think he could easy do what we've got Gvardiol doing and let the rest go chaos, contract is up soon and Madrid 'seem' to have pulled out of that race.
That wouldn't be a bad shout, if they truly want Silva, maybe they can do a sort of trade there.

I just feel like PSG and Man City don't have a good relationship for transfers lol.

I like the way your describing this Yoro guy, I'd be all for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.