Players who might improve us

Best Bernardo/Paqueta type player from what ive seen would be Eze, can play multiple positions, technically sound, great work rate can up his game in defense

Xavi Simons is also great shout, but PSG wont sell him

Desire Doue would be nice, but i don't have information about his defensive work

Maybe, just maybe, Pep would work his magic and put Joao Neves further up the field, i think he has the chops to do Bernardo role

Barella would be a good shout

or maybe save the cash and give minutes to Mcatee

Olmo is very poor signing for me

Rayan Cherki, but he is defensively poor

Edit: Pedro Goncalves also is an good option

Last edited:
Best Bernardo/Paqueta type player from what ive seen would be Eze, can play multiple positions, technically sound, great work rate can up his game in defense

Xavi Simons is also great shout, but PSG wont sell him

Desire Doue would be nice, but i don't have information about his defensive work

Maybe, just maybe, Pep would work his magic and put Joao Neves further up the field, i think he has the chops to do Bernardo role

Barella would be a good shout

or maybe save the cash and give minutes to Mcatee

Olmo is very poor signing for me

Rayan Cherki, but he is defensively poor

Edit: Pedro Goncalves also is an good option
It’s often overlooked, but Rodri has scored 9 goals and weighed in with 14 assists this season (only 4 and 7 in 22/23). Neves could sit deeper and allow Rodri to become even more potent, or Neves could play ahead of him.

Hi, is Eze a possibility this summer or is it impossible? because he is a perfect alternative to paqueta.

Mohamed Simakan or Ousmane Diomande for RCB/RB.

Joshua Zirkzee if Alvarez goes

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.