Players who might improve us

Archie Gray at Leeds would be a good acquisition.
I know a Leeds fan who reckons we tried hard to get him last summer along with his brother Harry(???).

It is time we used all options in the transfer market, buying back academy players, bringing in on loan, buying academy players capable of getting into the squad, buying from cash strapped clubs, buying from the Championship we have all but never used the market fully. That said i would buy Alphoso Davis Bayern will sell if it gets to the transfer window with no movement. Jarred Branthwaite will cost a fortune, and i would not buy, but if Pep goes who out of our 5 CB`s will be under 30 and reliable. Jeremie Frimpong our Academy player has a buyout clause. Assan Ouedrage DM the big lad is raw one for the academy with a view to game time. Claudio Echeverri AM quality another for the Academy with a view to game time. Nestory Irankunda RW as good as Kudus was at Ajax another for the Academy with a view of game time.
I do expect Gomez, Phillips, Bernardo and KDB to go, for their own benefit so with Davis and Doku on the left wing, with Savio, Frimpong and Irankunda on the right wing rotational, that leaves Foden, Grealish, Kovacic, Bobb, Lewis, and Nunes playing centrally, with possibility Olmo coming in?

We should be all over this if we are looking for a cheaper, established DM option.

I was looking at Southhampton youngsters and they have got quite a talent there...

For example, Samuel Edozie...Watched his videos and he reminded me of right footed Mahrez, very good skills, I wish we had someone like that coming up from academy, guess Southhampton got luckier..

Another one also, Shea Charles.. interesting player and has got quite a skills as a defensive midfielder, would be a perfect candidate to be Rodri's understudy and improving year by year..

And I was shocked, their young keeper Bazunu, reminds me of Ederson.

Eh, if we had those players, young blood is important..

P.S. Their young centre-back I forgot to mention him as well. Would be great as a Ruben's understudy.. Wonder how club like Southhampton manages to have such great young players, I need to analyse that somehow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.