Players who might improve us

You have just described Jesus.

Unfortunately,we don't get him on the ball enough as we are too busy pissing about with it 30 yards from goal.
Was thinking exactly the same thing mate lol.
As an Everton fan, I hate to say it, but Richarlison would be a good player for you. He can play in all the offensive positions, and will guarantee you + 20 goals each season. He is not a luxury player, works hard for the team, but also has individual skills at the top level. In addition, he will give you a physical presence in the box. But he will not be cheap.
As above mate, I've seen him a fair few times over the years so I don't believe I've just seen the games he didn't perform/deliver etc, but here's the thing I see with Richarlison beyond that, he looks fantastic, great athlete, clever, gets into great positions and always looks capable of delivering that knockout blow, and yet invariably when it comes down to it, he misses the target or that final pass etc, now, some will likely say that goes for Jesus too, and it does, to an extent, but on nowhere near the same level.

I like Richarlison, but he'd be a downgrade on Jesus imho.

Zakaria and Aouar.(Fernandinho and Gundogan replacement). But then Zakaria would put our heavy signing Rodri to the bench.
For the wings I hope that Braaf or that Stevanovic comes into the team. Since there‘s barely gamechangers on the LW now - we might need to create our own.

We need a real Fernandinho replacement, a mobile, and quick Defensive midfielder who is good with the ball at his feet and can stop opposing teams from hitting us on the counter

I think Zakaria is the best player for that, Douglas Luiz is a close second.

Left-back as well for the fourth year in a row is a problem, Why we didn't go for Reguilon last summer is beyond me, There's not a lot of top left-backs in the world that we can obtain (Robertson and Davies), its a bit of a dying art.

Was thinking exactly the same thing mate lol.

As above mate, I've seen him a fair few times over the years so I don't believe I've just seen the games he didn't perform/deliver etc, but here's the thing I see with Richarlison beyond that, he looks fantastic, great athlete, clever, gets into great positions and always looks capable of delivering that knockout blow, and yet invariably when it comes down to it, he misses the target or that final pass etc, now, some will likely say that goes for Jesus too, and it does, to an extent, but on nowhere near the same level.

I like Richarlison, but he'd be a downgrade on Jesus imho.
Maybe, but I imagined him more as a number 7/11. This is where he has mainly played for Everton. He has a better goal average than Mahrez, and they have played in pretty much the same position. Even as an Everton supporter, I consider City to be a superior team, and would therefore assume that Richarlison has far worse working conditions. Yes, he does not always hit the target, but it has also happened to Aguero (And especially Sterling). He has in recent seasons performed better than XG. I otherwise agree with your views, and that's why I think he had given City some much-needed energy. First and foremost, you need some offensive players who have energy in their game, solve 1 vs. 1 situations better, and which is a threat in front of the opponent's goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.