Players who might improve us

Stuart Taylor, wow. 95 first team games in all competitions in a career spanning 21 seasons.
source.gif

As 3rd choice gk who is club trained I honestly think he is capable enough to sit in the stands every week, collect a wage and fill a quota call me optimistic. We need to bring in a club trained player to recruit haaland, Messi, mitchell and luiz who are players I believe would improve us.
I get that you like the fella and would like to see his huge fortune further bloated, but if a third keeper only has to be good enough to sit in the stands, rather than good enough to at least offer something to the team if push comes to shove, then why have one at all?

He didn’t have the ability or the inclination to play the kind of football that City play under Pep. He had his chance to show Pep but he failed. He then went on to fail miserably at Birmingham, Torino, West Ham and Burnley and you think that Pep should have another look at him in the hope that he might suddenly be good enough to allow City to play their game with him in net if it ultimately transpired that our 1st & 2nd keepers were simultaneously injured?

Hart is not a name than can be seriously put forward in the ‘players than might improve us’ thread.

I get that you like the fella and would like to see his huge fortune further bloated, but if a third keeper only has to be good enough to sit in the stands, rather than good enough to at least offer something to the team if push comes to shove, then why have one at all?

He didn’t have the ability or the inclination to play the kind of football that City play under Pep. He had his chance to show Pep but he failed. He then went on to fail miserably at Birmingham, Torino, West Ham and Burnley and you think that Pep should have another look at him in the hope that he might suddenly be good enough to allow City to play their game with him in net if it ultimately transpired that our 1st & 2nd keepers were simultaneously injured?

Hart is not a name than can be seriously put forward in the ‘players than might improve us’ thread.
Failed at Birmingham?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.