Players who might improve us

Renato Sanches seems to have got his form back? He was outstanding last night against France.

Freed from the German mind numbing tactical restraints that nearly ruined his career the lad has had a good season, not quite back to his excellent best, he is showing he can get there, i am a fan of Zakaria as all the other DM`s block Doyle to no major advantage, Sanches i would get a special player.

Bukayo Saka, absolutely love the lad. Gifted player, considering his versatility and technique I can't imagine how good he would become in our side.

Spinazzola is another one, 27, he will be very cheap because of Roma's financial situation, and who wouldn't love to escape Mou. Would be an excellent full back for us in the way we play.

Spinazzola is another one, 27, he will be very cheap because of Roma's financial situation, and who wouldn't love to escape Mou. Would be an excellent full back for us in the way we play.
Is he not a kick and run merchant wasn’t that impressed with him last night tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.