Players who might improve us

I'm not a fan of 'kneejerk based on one game against us' type posts,but this lad is a player we could do with keeping tabs on.Despite the goals last night.....my concern is that he is more of a wide forward than a traditional 9.

I think Henry was a wide forward who did well when played as a striker.

Could Nkunku be moulded into the perfect false 9? Despite playing wide last night, he mainly plays as a 10. Looks strong, quick and a good finisher. I know it's a bit of a knee-jerk reaction, but how many players score a hattrick against us?

I'm not a fan of 'kneejerk based on one game against us' type posts,but this lad is a player we could do with keeping tabs on.Despite the goals last night.....my concern is that he is more of a wide forward than a traditional 9.
Just checking his stats:

Last season he scored 6 goals and assisted 6 in 28 appearance's. This season last night's hatrick was his first goal involvement. For RB Leipzig he has scored 16 and assisted 28 in 90 appearances.

This is defo knee jerk in my opinion’ we don’t need any more squad players we need players who are better than what we’ve already got !

he had a good game that’s about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.