Players who might improve us

Too similar to Jesus,we need a proper striker.
I see him as a proper striker - he scores those kinds of goals and has a decent mix of pace and physicality. He plays out wide a lot becuase they have Calvet Lewin. But I think Richarlison is better suited to us. He is more athletic where as Lewin is a big lump. All that said - his form has not been good enough for us to take a punt.

I see him as a proper striker - he scores those kinds of goals and has a decent mix of pace and physicality. He plays out wide a lot becuase they have Calvet Lewin. But I think Richarlison is better suited to us. He is more athletic where as Lewin is a big lump. All that said - his form has not been good enough for us to take a punt.
Never mind his form....his ability has never, isn't, and never will be good enough, he's at his level.

Rag level at best,personality and character suits too.

Ben Brereton (Díaz) might be having a breakout season for Blackburn.

Big lad, lots of pace, two good feet, very good penalty taker. Not prolific before this season but already scored 7 in 9, as many has he got in the whole of last season.

Might be someone we are eyeing up in a few years if he gets a move to a PL club.

Ben Brereton (Díaz) might be having a breakout season for Blackburn.

Big lad, lots of pace, two good feet, very good penalty taker. Not prolific before this season but already scored 7 in 9, as many has he got in the whole of last season.

Might be someone we are eyeing up in a few years if he gets a move to a PL club.
With all due respect, but oh God, no. I feel like a need a shower after picturing him wearing our shirt lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.