Players who might improve us

Wonder what Bayern would take for gravenberch as they never play him.
A good shout. Checked the stats, and i was quite surprised that he has only started two games all season (vs Plzen and a dead rubber vs Inter in the CL group stage). Nagelsmann must be easing him in. But i have seen a lot of rumours about Bayern bringing in Laimer in the summer, so there might be a posibility there. More unproven than De Jong/Bellingham, but i was impressed by him at Ajax last season, especially in the CL.

Looks class doesn’t he…
Watched him on several occasions now,including against us,and he is a menance,a box of tricks,and also a game changer.He might only be short but he uses his size,strength and pace brilliantly.at times last night he looked unstoppable/unplayable.

The perfect answer to our wide attacking left problem.

Watched him on several occasions now,including against us,and he is a menance,a box of tricks,and also a game changer.He might only be short but he uses his size,strength and pace brilliantly.at times last night he looked unstoppable/unplayable.

Already played for Italy 8 times too. Wonder why Inter let him go for only £5m.

Trossard has slot of qualities pep would like, but I think the fact that there may be something of a January bidding war, plus the obvious question marks over his attitude now, mean it's a non starter.

We need at least one fast wide player, be it a left back or a winger, who also has the ability to whip in fast crosses.

wingers with some speed and flair who can beat defenders 1 vs 1 are a must. Anyway we need a left back, center midfielder and and a winger and we are golden next season

The difference he would make today would be night and day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.