Players who might improve us

Sergio Gomez is recommendation from a certain Vincent Kompany and Zinchenko's earlier performances weren't too clever either.

Just saw on twitter arsenal are going for him.
Our main wingers are possession based
They don't run in behind/Make crosses in for haaland/ cut in to shoot
Sad to see sometimes

Moussa Diaby quick winger with good record in Bundesliga.

I agree but I think most of us are tired watching the sideways and backwards passing. We've sacrificed the pace and incision of our attacks with Sane and Sterling and Pep's opted for a slower controlling play. Much preferred watching fast flowing football of a few years ago than the football we're playing at the moment.
I am soo agree. Missing those days .....

big overhaul in the summer for me:

In:

Bellingham
McAllister
Diaby
Gvardiol
Fran garcia

Out:

Bernardo
Gundogan
Laporte
Mendy
Borges
Delap
Mcatee
Doyle
Loads of the lads out on loan need sold as well , the likes of Herrera, Alexia Garcia etc

big overhaul in the summer for me:

In:

Bellingham
McAllister
Diaby
Gvardiol
Fran garcia

Out:

Bernardo
Gundogan
Laporte
Mendy
Borges
Delap
Mcatee
Doyle
Loads of the lads out on loan need sold as well , the likes of Herrera, Alexia Garcia etc

Lets see Mcatee & Doyle in the PL " hopefully" next season, and then decide if they are good enough for City or not.

I am sure its only matter of time and Mcatee will shine, and I think Doyle might reach Kalvin Philips level.

I’m sure everyone has said it but just thought I’d put my late night ideas in, we need a pacey winger, obviously, right footed, for me the only 3 options are.

Nico Williams -
The rogue option, only 20 would be easily the cheapest by some way, I really could see this, last player we brought from them was Laporte, (most realistic).

kvaratskhelia -
My personal choice but getting him out of Napoli will be extremely hard and we know what it’s like dealing with them.

Rafeal Leao -
The most expensive option by a mile, to think we nearly signed him from Sporting for around £8 mill, missed opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.