Players who might improve us

Saka new deal with Arsenal is pretty much done. Were offering him 200k a week which is similar to the deal Foden got. He is a london lad and genuine Arsenal fan. There are picture of him as a 5-6-7-8 year old wearing Arsenal kits ect. You cant/wont offer him any more money than we will. Wheres the pull? Whats the rational for him leaving Arsenal when we are on a massive upward trajectory, and he is central to this happening? He is a youth product of the club and the most beloved player at the club.

This isnt the early 2010's anymore. We wouldn't sell you Saka any more than Liverpool would have sold you Salah.

Saka new deal with Arsenal is pretty much done. Were offering him 200k a week which is similar to the deal Foden got. He is a london lad and genuine Arsenal fan. There are picture of him as a 5-6-7-8 year old wearing Arsenal kits ect. You cant/wont offer him any more money than we will. Wheres the pull? Whats the rational for him leaving Arsenal when we are on a massive upward trajectory, and he is central to this happening? He is a youth product of the club and the most beloved player at the club.

This isnt the early 2010's anymore. We wouldn't sell you Saka any more than Liverpool would have sold you Salah.

Where’s the pull.. really? You last won a league 20 years ago; we’ve won 4 of the last 5! I’d argue that is considerable pull!

It'd be the pull of actually winning trophies, as opposed to watching us win them!

I do agree that Saka will probably stay at Arsenal for now. It’s whether in 2/3 years they are winning anything and then maybe he’d look to move. It’s all looking too good there for now.

Zaniolo. Would be a gamble due to injury concerns but he's a pep winger his technical ability is outstanding.

Szoboszlai what a player. Would love him in our midfield as well hopeful Peps likes what he sees when we play Leipzig

I do agree that Saka will probably stay at Arsenal for now. It’s whether in 2/3 years they are winning anything and then maybe he’d look to move. It’s all looking too good there for now.
Even if he were to move. If it took 100m for you to prise Grealish from Villa. I dont even want to think of what it would take to prise Saka away.

For instance, we had 90m lined up for Mudryk. If we were prepared to make a risqué signing like that, whats 100m for Saka who is the symbol of the club? Not a fly on a horse.

So if City were serious about it. To have a bid accepted, the bid would have to be absolutely nuclear. Because a 100m bid for Saka would be pissed on by Arsenal.

Even if he were to move. If it took 100m for you to prise Grealish from Villa. I dont even want to think of what it would take to prise Saka away.

For instance, we had 90m lined up for Mudryk. If we were prepared to make a risqué signing like that, whats 100m for Saka who is the symbol of the club? Not a fly on a horse.

So if City were serious about it. To have a bid accepted, the bid would have to be absolutely nuclear. Because a 100m bid for Saka would be pissed on by Arsenal.
My point was I can’t see it happening anytime soon regardless of money.

Currently everything at Arsenal should keep him there, it’s up to the club to keep succeeding, albeit haven’t won anything yet but looking good, otherwise then they might lose out. I’m talking years down the line not this summer…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.