Players who might improve us

walkers end product is god like compared to robinson, thats saying sth. but its not just that, walker is technically good enough to play in peps system, robinson isnt. also robinsons greatest strength, recovery pace and physicality, is no where near prime walker. so he offers little upside but alot of deficiencies. not ideal really
yeah not a fan either but starting with his end product isnt where i'd start either.

Yeah I think Gvardiol is the ideal. You are right though, if we had a road runner like Hernandez then he might get in the way of what Grealish is doing. Ake is improving massively though but we cant just have one.
the trend seems to be that fullbacks need to offer either elite defensive ability (ie. a centerback) or good buildup ability (almost like a midfield). gvardiol offers both. theo would offer that as well tbf, i think pep would use him like walker/more a centerback if he got him. good thing about gvardiol is that he could probably play across the back 3, the stones role or even dm, good versatility

Not sure that Robinson adds a lot. He moves down the left wing pretty well, and is fast, but we have Jack to do that now, and he does it well. He's not a lockdown defender, but is proficient. It would be nice to have a defender than can nail someone's feet to the pitch, but that isn't our thing.

I guess he's the kind of player that if we signed, I would say, "cool, let's get him on the field", and if we didn't then I just don't care.

Not sure that Robinson adds a lot. He moves down the left wing pretty well, and is fast, but we have Jack to do that now, and he does it well. He's not a lockdown defender, but is proficient. It would be nice to have a defender than can nail someone's feet to the pitch, but that isn't our thing.

I guess he's the kind of player that if we signed, I would say, "cool, let's get him on the field", and if we didn't then I just don't care.
Bottom line is he ain't good enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.