Players who might improve us

For the future, I would keep an eye on that Alex Scott, who came on for Bournemouth today, and scored against Spurs, unlucky not to have a second one, and he only played about 25 minutes, I think they paid £ 20m for him to Bristol City, he has missed most of the season so far through injury, but seems to have something about him just 20 years of age.

For the future, I would keep an eye on that Alex Scott, who came on for Bournemouth today, and scored against Spurs, unlucky not to have a second one, and he only played about 25 minutes, I think they paid £ 20m for him to Bristol City, he has missed most of the season so far through injury, but seems to have something about him just 20 years of age.
There was much talk about him ahead of our FA Cup tie at Bristol City in February, but he had a relatively quiet night. Not made many appearances for Bournemouth yet, but he’s in the right place to develop and they already look as if they’ll be safe for another season at least.

Cole Palmer? On todays performance it’s a shame he wanted to leave think he’d have played a lot this season
Not if he defended like he did on both Luton goals. Very talented offensively but dreadful defensively both in effort and execution...

That is the lad we should have signed last January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.