Players who might improve us

Surely playing further back means doing more work not less having to help the defense out as well as run further forward in the middle is where the action is and where the game is won and lost
It depends. In some games, there is considerably less running up and down to be done, and if the game is largely played before him, then he doesn’t have the added pressure of twisting his body as much, which all players need do when playing in congested spaces. I guess it may come down to whether we are happy to accommodate him for those flashes of genius, or whether he wants to feel more involved and play more minutes in a different role.

Money might be attractive to both parties, but the de Bruyne family have three children under the age of 8, I believe, so uprooting them for Saudi Arabia would not be without difficulty. I reckon he’ll see out the final year of his contract, but we may yet see his role in the side reinvented.
A couple of years out there and he and his kids and there kids never have a worry ever again.

1M a week, has to be tempting and a 100m fee must be tempting even for us.

Spaniard Sergio Arribas, 22yr old at UD Almeria. Shows all the qualities that Pep likes for this City team. Has brilliant control of the ball, a goal and assist threat. Can use both feet, can play across the front line or deeper in midfield.
€40m buyout clause. A player on the rise. Think he would be great on our right side?

Like the look of him...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.