Players who might improve us

Ousmane Diomande would be an amazing option for us. Perfect profile for our RCB. Young - promising. Do love Frimpong if the club wants an attacking option.

Walker giving praise in the press to Frimpong, the Leverkusen RB/wingback. Rumoured to have a release clause around £35mil. Would help us massively offensively, could probably play RW if we have injuries, give Walker a bit of competition and give him a break. Might even help with homegrown too.
When Diaby the Villa winger was at Leverkusen, one thing was very obvious, Frimpong was the better player, and harder working, since then he has got better, his ball control is good enough for us now, for me the only player we should take from them.

It's never going to happen, but definitely Lamine Yamal. Best kid I have seen since young Messi.

When Diaby the Villa winger was at Leverkusen, one thing was very obvious, Frimpong was the better player, and harder working, since then he has got better, his ball control is good enough for us now, for me the only player we should take from them.
sad that there is no links/reports regarding this

Just doesnt fit the system as is unless we sign him as a RW
He’d be fine, we change our system pretty much every year.
  • We boss possession in 90% of games. Look at Walker’s average position. Even if he’s a wingback at Leverkusen, he’d essentially be that far up the pitch anyway.
  • We’re most vulnerable on the counter. Even if he’s not the best defender, his pace should make up for it most of the time.
  • There’s not a great amount of top right backs out there for a reasonable price. Gusto, Porro, Hakimi etc would all be £70+ mil.
  • I love Rico Lewis but I don’t see him being a right back for us. Not quick or strong enough.
  • We’ve not been brilliant defensively this year. Frimpong would allow a 3/5 at the back system.
Even if we did just sign him as a RW, the price and versatility make it a no-brainer. He’s already got 11 goals and 10 assists.

He’d be fine, we change our system pretty much every year.
  • We boss possession in 90% of games. Look at Walker’s average position. Even if he’s a wingback at Leverkusen, he’d essentially be that far up the pitch anyway.
  • We’re most vulnerable on the counter. Even if he’s not the best defender, his pace should make up for it most of the time.
  • There’s not a great amount of top right backs out there for a reasonable price. Gusto, Porro, Hakimi etc would all be £70+ mil.
  • I love Rico Lewis but I don’t see him being a right back for us. Not quick or strong enough.
  • We’ve not been brilliant defensively this year. Frimpong would allow a 3/5 at the back system.
Even if we did just sign him as a RW, the price and versatility make it a no-brainer. He’s already got 11 goals and 10 assists.
I see the upside, just don't see it happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.