Players who would take my interest in the summer

maicon 30m, gourcuff 35m, hamsik 30m

------------------ Given ----------------
Maicon---Kompany --- Lescott --- Bridge
--------- Dejong ----- Hamsik ----------
Johnson ----- Gourcuff --------- Bellamy
-------------- Tevez ------------------

Bench Taylor, Zab, Richards, Barry, Ireland, Ade, SWP

I do understand that is we sit and analise we will find chinks in our armour but realisticall I think that we need only one real player to take us forward FABREGAS, or someone ot this ilk. Our attacking force is as good as anybody along with our holding midfielders, I would say our defensive otions are competant although we do require them to gell sooner rather than later.

I am trying not to play fantasy football and for all of us city fans I am sure if think about it looking at buying another bulk of players along with the wages etc we are asking trouble.

People on this thread have obviously never heard of the 6+5 rule coming in, most of these teams we would be ineligible to play.

Come back with realistic teams with 6 english people starting every match (Ok, 4 for next season :p)

For me, as we need to bulk out our english numbers as well as foreigners, some of my choices would be.....

English
Joe Cole or Ashley Young (AM/Wing)
Defoe or Agbonlahor or Bent (Striker)
Warnock or Baines (LB backups)

Foreign
Chiellini
Di Rossi
Hamsik
Higuain

in
Joe Cole, Fellaini, Higuain, Taiwo, Flamini, Subotic, Maicon
out
Toure, Petrov, Viera, Zabaletta, Sylvinho, Garrido, Ireland, etuhu, Jo, Benjani, bojinov, ceicedo

Mancion
Iniesta
Anelka or torres

I really think we only need 3 players in the summer of there type! Most essential is the iniesta type, we need that link and creativity from defence too attack, and the ability too orchestrate the midfield!

Bombo said:
For me a midfield overhaul is needed I would look at moutinho and gorcuff in the centre, Bastos and di maria for the wings. Also ship out Santa cruz and bring in hulk and balotelli up front. At the back I'd look at maicon and schafer for full backs and boateng from hamburg and Simon kjaer to add to our centre back options. Easy eh?
Team
Given
maicion boateng kjaer schafer
Bastos moutinho gorcuff di maria
Hulk balotelli

not bad when we would also have kompany, lescott, bridge, Richards, Barry, de Jong, Johnson, swp, Ireland, bellamy, adebayor and tevez to choose from as well. Get rid off the rest that is ten signings plus this lot 22 quality outfield players to choose from make up the numbers to 30 with the addition of 8 promising youngsters to the first team pool.

Are you a city fan or a Fifa 10 fan. Good way to support the current team though well done.

wooders said:
in
Joe Cole, Fellaini, Higuain, Taiwo, Flamini, Subotic, Maicon
out
Toure, Petrov, Viera, Zabaletta, Sylvinho, Garrido, Ireland, etuhu, Jo, Benjani, bojinov, ceicedo

???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.