Players who've played for both City and Arsenal

Lord BLue said:
I was wondering earlier what sort of team City could put out consisting of only ex Arsenal players. How big a feeder club for us are they?

Can anyone help me with a central defender and to fill the bench?

............................................ David Seaman .......................................
..............................................................................................................
Sylvinho ................... Kolo Toure ............ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ............. Gael Clichy
..............................................................................................................
Nic Anelka ............... Patrick Viera ................ David Rocastle ................... Sami Nasri
............................. Adebayor .......................... Niall Quinn ...........................

Bench: Stuart Taylor, Eddie McGoldrick, Paul Dickov

This isn't meant to be disrepectful towards Arsenal. Just a bit of fun listing players.

The late Tommy Caton, bless him, i know he played for us first

Could have had Tommy Caton, but he went from us to them<br /><br />-- Wed May 16, 2012 1:00 pm --<br /><br />beat me to it

More easily solved by changing formation to 3-4-3. Ta for the help.

............................................ David Seaman .......................................
............ Sylvinho ................... Kolo Toure ..................... Gael Clichy ...............
Nic Anelka ............... Patrick Viera ................ David Rocastle ................... Sami Nasri
.............. Paul Dickov .............. Niall Quinn ....................... Adebayor .................. ........

Management: Brian Kidd, David Platt
Bench: Stuart Taylor, Eddie McGoldrick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.