Players you have met and really wish you hadn't?

rushts said:
Saw Nicky Weaver, in a pub in Didsbury (o'neils i think it was then ) years ago, we had just had a lucky draw against Chester in the cup. He was with with his entourage/hangers on, he was shit faced ,had his shirt off swinging it round his head and kept slamming empty bottles of bud on the bar.Myself and fellow blues were gutted with the result, but he clearly didn't give a flying one Don't know him personally but that night he was a first class cock.

We beat them 4-1....

Corky said:
rushts said:
Saw Nicky Weaver, in a pub in Didsbury (o'neils i think it was then ) years ago, we had just had a lucky draw against Chester in the cup. He was with with his entourage/hangers on, he was shit faced ,had his shirt off swinging it round his head and kept slamming empty bottles of bud on the bar.Myself and fellow blues were gutted with the result, but he clearly didn't give a flying one Don't know him personally but that night he was a first class cock.
<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">We beat them 4-1....

I can confirm it was 4-1 City as I was in the Chester main stand because I live there.

I saw sirbaconface himself in Stockport.He was stood at the war memorial drinking strong cider and shouting at the traffic.I think it was him......he was a drunken scottish twat.I think it was him.

When i was about 10 me and my brother went on this course at platt lane and after the final day we got these certificates and all that we was aloud to watch the under 18's and we was sat right next to SWP and his missus and they had ther kid with him because he was watchin Bradley. So i plucked up the courage to ask for his autograph and he said yeah of course you can and also said go and get your camera because my mum was holding it so i did and we had a picture taken together :) i couldnt beleave my luck i was buzzing for about 2 years and didnt stop telling every1

When I was 18 (im 27 Now) my auntie some how arranged for me to meet all the players at platt lane. My dad was away my mum couldnt drive and i didnt have a car, the only person who could take me was my Nan. So I met all my heros with my Nan, all lads seemed nice, it was goater weaver etc, best one of the lot was Andy Morrison, took the marker off me I had for them all to sign my shirt, wrestled me to the ground and then drew on my face.

Joe royal also spent a long time chatting to my Nan

Met Darren Fletcher at Scums training ground, I was dropping off a car for work, I recognised him and thought I know him so give him one of them nods, and an alright mate. he came over and tried talking to me, it was then i realised who it was and just turned round and walked off

Citycitytid said:
Bit of a different thread for once...

Shay Given-In the circle nightclub in manchester i were really happy to see him and basically blanked hahaha

SWP-always seems moody when i've met him.

I know theres a time and place for footballers to have there own private life and not be pestered 24/7...but interested to see who wishes they've never met the player?

I've heard from a number of people that SWP is an arse

GStar said:
Citycitytid said:
Bit of a different thread for once...

Shay Given-In the circle nightclub in manchester i were really happy to see him and basically blanked hahaha

SWP-always seems moody when i've met him.

I know theres a time and place for footballers to have there own private life and not be pestered 24/7...but interested to see who wishes they've never met the player?

I've heard from a number of people that SWP is an arse

lol he is. and a first rate one at that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.