Players you have met and really wish you hadn't?

Dale Blue said:
Citycitytid said:
Quinn and steve bruce years back? Disco pants were only saying this week that they used to hate each other

Thought that was Hughes & Bruce. Check out when we play Sunderland this season, they dont even look at each other when they shake hands.

To be fair I think Bruce is a cock & I quite like Hughes

Nope, it was deffo Quinn and Bruce mate

Mario melchiot... A really decent guy. I asked for a picture only for the gf not to have the flash on x3 times. So much patience and time for a chat..even came back with a bottle of moet for us. TOP TOP guy.
Also jo..he loves his clubs... Had a good 5 minute chat with him and everytime he walked past us he kept gripping me and asking if i were alright.

Met Edghill at Radcliffe Boro a while back, seemed nice enough, then Colin Hendry in the Rovers car park when Lake tried to make a comeback. Both nice enough.

Worked in that Bagel place in the station a few years back and made one for Carlo Nash just after he lost that playoff final, and he was decent enough too.

met kelvin etuhu a couple of years ago he bought a car from the dealership i worked for asked him if he would take my shirt with him and get it signed after training and he did by the full squad! its now up on the wall in the malta city chippy!!!

Ha ha ive met etuhu loads of times. Always out and about manchester him. In fact i have a video of him saying he hates de jong and even did what id call... A slit your throat sign. All captured ha ha. Dont ask why..i were smashed and asked who he disliked at city.

I was a student working in a petrol station in Altrincham in the late '70's and Mike Channon had an account there and always came in on a Sunday evening to fill his car up. What a miserable sod he was. He never said please or thankyou, he just barked 'Fill it up' and generally talked to you like you were scum.

After a while I got so pissed off with him I started filing his car up with 2 star, and this wasin the days when you could buy 5 star fuel and his car needed 5 star. I used to invent different ways of spelling his name as well when I had to write out the receipt, Sharon being a particular favourite.

In contrast, his wife used to come in and she was really pleasant.

ill tell you someone whos a nice bloke, paul scholes, he lives right near me and hes always happy to stop and talk to people or sign autographs and i know someone who knows him well and scholes jokingly said to him once to tell me that we were going to get beat off them, and phill neivelle is supposed to be a good guy aswell, he is good mates with scholes and was at a party once at and he was signing all the kids shirts and this little lad started crying because "that bloke has just wrote on my shirt" he found it fuuny apparently. alos shaun goater was at a Q&A session once and was good to talk to

Never posted this before but met MH years socially about ten or so years ago when he was just about finished playing at top level.Quiet,polite but utterly intense.His own man definately.

You could tell there was "something" about him.

I've been a critic on here of what's happened at City last season.... but no doubt,the man had an "aura."

Can't deny it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.