Player's you wished never joined Manchester City.

blue47766 said:
francis henry lee said:
rodney marsh..........we would have won the league that year

100% agree.

Don't remind me! We were walking the title, and Malcolm changed a winning team for an unfit dilettante. The time to do that was after he'd been through pre-season training with us.

ash33 said:
steve coppell

Was he really here lol

The list could be endless

Mcmanananananananananaman, Clough, badbuy, fat boy taylor.

Anyways the worst for me is Lee Peacock is was utter shite at my home town club Carlisle and we got lucky and got 100k for him.

Can you imagine the abuse and piss taking i got when City signed him.

*brings a tear to the eye*

K.Reeves right foot said:
lionheart said:
Mick Channon
Kevin Reeves
Steve Daley
Keith Curle
Uwe Rosler
Andrew Cole

My favourites;
Dennis Tueart
Mike Doyle
Asa Hartford
Gary Owen
Naill Quinn
Willie Donachie

Reeves? are you for real? Legend!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he stole my name................

I liked him to when i was a kid, also can you believe this fool has put Rossler in his list.

*shakes head*

bluealf said:
lionheart said:
Mick Channon
Kevin Reeves
Steve Daley
Keith Curle
Uwe Rosler
Andrew Cole

My favourites;
Dennis Tueart
Mike Doyle
Asa Hartford
Gary Owen
Naill Quinn
Willie Donachie

Reeves? are you for real? Legend!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he stole my name................

I liked him to when i was a kid, also can you believe this fool has put Rossler in his list.

*shakes head*
jeez - didnt notice that - Uwe will always be a city legend.........
Reeves back heel goal at Anfield ['81] and the header that never was to get to League Cup Final in '81 until the ref disalowed it for breathing on grobs

bluealf said:
lionheart said:
Mick Channon
Kevin Reeves
Steve Daley
Keith Curle
Uwe Rosler
Andrew Cole

My favourites;
Dennis Tueart
Mike Doyle
Asa Hartford
Gary Owen
Naill Quinn
Willie Donachie

*shakes head*
jeez - didnt notice that - Uwe will always be a city legend.........
Reeves back heel goal at Anfield ['81] and the header that never was to get to League Cup Final in '81 until the ref disalowed it for breathing on grobs
Referee Alf Grey - hope he's living nicely off the bung he got that night.

Too many to mention, really. Steve Daley is probably the biggest, just because we paid so much for him. Not a bad player, actually, but pretty awful for us because he couldn't cope with the weight of expectation that such a big fee created.

Alan Kernaghan was a bit of a disaster given that he came with a good reputation and we paid GBP 1.5 million (which we couldn't really afford) at a time when the transfer record hadn't even reached GBP 4 million. Likewise, given the club's financial position at the time, the GBP 3.5 million we paid for Lee Bradbury represented a pretty disastrous piece of business.

And Robbie Fowler's arrival, in retrospect, marks the turning point in Kevin Keegan's period in charge of the club. He wasn't a complete disaster for us, but never gelled with Anelka and didn't have anything like the impact that KK clearly expected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.