Players you've met.

Spoke to Berkovic once at the Trafford centre and Nicky Summerbee at the Blackpool pleasure beach just after we'd beaten Blackburn at Ewood park,think it was 3-2.We had a chat about that game.Saw SWP outside the arndale centre when he was a Chelsea player.Can also remember bumping into a player who used to be at Sunderland and then went on to Burnley,think it was Ball?came across as a proper smug twat he did.

vonk and fitzroy in manchester airport talked to them for 10/15 minutes although not understanding all vonkys words!!!
andy cole on the train to enemy gig in birmingham{miserable twat}on that day anyway
joe corrigan went to my dads work and he took me in to see him but i was only 2 and didnt say much!

I met all the 1996/97 squad, including geo, in a Cork hotel before a pre-season game against Cork City. and i met jeff whitley in 2002!

sat in front of andy cole on a flight to london last week... seat back all the way haha!! i had extra leg room to..

Best one, The Goat.. was only at one of his book things, but it was being held at our local. so after everyone had cleared off, a few of us had a beer in launge, when he finished packing up etc. and walked through i said to him.. "shaun, i know youve answered hundreds of questions tonight, but i just wana ask you one last thing.." he said sure.. i asked him for a big cuddle to which he smiled and said get here you soppy bastard and we hugged it out haha.. was a magical moment, still got a pic of it somewhere. He stayed for 10 mins after that, had a glass of coke and had his pics taken behind the bar and all that.. LEGEND!!

Uwe Rosler, and Terry Phelan at the Y Club.

Dunne at a fans event in the Kippax. Paul Dickov at Platt Lane watching a kids game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.