#PlayersTogether - Premier League stars come together to make a contribution to the NHS

at the end of the day, football clubs in the main are run by stupid people. Blame those, they are the ones giving the deals.

Perhaps if FFP included accrued debt at a football club it would have made a difference , but as the G14 clubs were mostly up to their neck in debt it wasnt considered , and totally agree football clubs where and are run by stupid people , Simon Jordan and his pearls of wisdom on talkshite is a prime example, total idiot.

Fair play.

I guarantee majority on social media slating their contributions haven’t given a penny in the direction of the NHS

I feel the same way mate. I also heard on Talkshite (so I don’t know whether this will be true in practice) that part of the idea is to get people who are connect with current footballers (maybe ex players, agents, other business people) to also contribute to increase the fund significantly.

FWIW Wolves players have given a six figure sum to their local hospital so I’m guessing that’s about ten grand each player too.

Fair play.

I guarantee majority on social media slating their contributions haven’t given a penny in the direction of the NHS
Without getting political I’d suggest that the majority have contributed and should be allowed a say.

Are we now living in a day and age where £4m is a bobbins amount of money to donate? They can never win.
To be honest, it is a bobbins amount when you consider annual contracts in the region of £10 million per annum. Premier League players are well remunerated but so are many others, my issue is not the players but those highly paid people who have decided to keep it all to themselves.

To be honest, it is a bobbins amount when you consider annual contracts in the region of £10 million per annum. Premier League players are well remunerated but so are many others, my issue is not the players but those highly paid people who have decided to keep it all to themselves.

You can take issue with it, but it’s their money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.