Please....am i welcome???

Shafter said:
LongsightM13 said:
What you got to say about Fuller's stamp on O'Hara then, Clayhead? Video evidence and a three game ban like Viera? Or are you as big a hypocrite as your tramp-hatted manager?
Consistancy should be shown and fuller should be banned for 3 games. Thats my opinion so if you don't mind, fuck off you moron!!!
Shouldn't really call someone a moron when in the same post you are unable to spell consistency. Four syllables obviously a bit of a stretch for you, but bless your little brain cell (singular) for trying. Now fuck off before we send a 4ft replica of that Wedgwood statue to your house

Shafter said:
As a stoke fan who's up for a laugh, can i please stay??????

Think you are just a sad bastard from stoke,

looked at some of your posts, stoke on CITY forum not a few posts close to the game more like regular contributor, WHY?

Fcuk off not welcome trying to be a blue friend. know a few of you lot and all like CITY their second team when you were not in the premier,just confused for a few seasons then normal proceedings will recomence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.