Please Forgive me as I am about to Sin

crystal_mais

Please forgive me in advance.

My nephew who is 8 is a massive RAGs fan - I have tried to convert him but he has followed the path of my brother.

I have to goto the UTD shop to buy his xmas present. I am so ashamed...

crystal_mais said:

My nephew who is 8 is a massive RAGs fan - I have tried to convert him but he has followed the path of my brother.

Can't you get it online? I'd rather set myself on fire than go there.

cheddar404 said:
crystal_mais said:

delivery charges. I'm not giving any more than I have to

I had two nephews who were reds, converted one, failed on the other.

The red one still always got a City Birthday Card, one year it actually made him cry, Quality !!!

crystal_mais said:
cheddar404 said:
crystal_mais said:

delivery charges. I'm not giving any more than I have to

Send someone else in? Get him something else? I don't think I could love anyone enough to go in there. Having said that you could piss in the changing rooms??

charliebigspuds said:
can't you just stick 20 quid in a card, I wouldn't go there if they were giving stuff away for nowt!

Yeah, give 'im the price equivalent of the comparative City shirt via a postal order or cheque. Make it 'ard for the little rodent! And in the envelope stick a piccy of said City shirt with the following greeting: Merry Christmas little Rag nephew, here's what yer could buy!"

CTID1974 said:
I had two nephews who were reds, converted one, failed on the other.

The red one still always got a City Birthday Card, one year it actually made him cry, Quality !!!

good man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.