Please Forgive me as I am about to Sin

sergiokun said:
If my bro supported united i would KILL him.....

went to a job once and lad opened door with mashed up face blood on floor and whole place trashed, in front room another lad sat on sofa looking the same, it was 2 brothers 1 blue 1 red and the morning after we beat them 2-1 in carling cup semi final, we had a good laugh about it to be fair

bluemc1 said:
sergiokun said:

went to a job once and lad opened door with mashed up face blood on floor and whole place trashed, in front room another lad sat on sofa looking the same, it was 2 brothers 1 blue 1 red and the morning after we beat them 2-1 in carling cup semi final, we had a good laugh about it to be fair

Pmsl i bet you did... I don’t know how family’s get by when some are red and blue.... its blue in my house or **** off, dad taught me well

Don't do it my child , it's not worth it ..

forever tarnished is the troubled soul who enters the house of the devil .....

2lnalo4.jpg

crystal_mais said:
Please forgive me in advance.

My nephew who is 8 is a massive RAGs fan - I have tried to convert him but he has followed the path of my brother.

I have to goto the UTD shop to buy his xmas present. I am so ashamed...
You are about to be "foe"d by half of this website!

Had the same problem a few years ago.

Went to JJB or anywhere rather than rag store and got staff to get me a rag shirt so I didn't have to actually touch it.

crystal_mais said:
Please forgive me in advance.

My nephew who is 8 is a massive RAGs fan - I have tried to convert him but he has followed the path of my brother.

I have to goto the UTD shop to buy his xmas present. I am so ashamed...

Buy him a copy of their match day programme against us at the swamp last season with the scoreline embedded on the front in blue texta.

It will be worth a fortune in years to come.

sergiokun said:
bluemc1 said:
sergiokun said:

Pmsl i bet you did... I don’t know how family’s get by when some are red and blue.... its blue in my house or **** off, dad taught me well

yep same rule apply, mrs was red but i sorted that right out she now has season ticket went everygame last year even more than me as i missed the west brom 4-0, she fxxkin loves the blues now ;)

Unless you're buying him a Utd shirt with "1-6" printed on the back, don't do it ... you know you'll only feel dirty afterwards.

Get him a City "Champions" mug instead.

Easy solution - go down to your local market, purchase some snide knock off replica for about a tenner and you win on loads of levels.
The kid's happy - he's got some red piece of tat he initially thinks is the real deal.
You're happy - you're still going to be let into heaven.
and if you're really lucky when the young'un goes to school he'll be ripped apart by both reds and blues alike for having some cheap excuse for a un*t*d shirt and you'll never be asked to buy him anything with the devil on it ever again.

BINGO! Job Done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.