Please help save Hyde United - collection at West Ham game

No we no longer have Utd reserves playing at Hyde United.
They moved to Northwich and now play at Altrincham FC.

I would have done but when the team i play for played their under 18's team on the first game of this season, one of our players got his noes broke, another lad got kicked in the side of his head and they injured our keeper. So i have a slight grudge against them HOWEVER i think its disgusting that tameside council arnt doing anything for them, after everything they do for Curzon Ashton and Bridge Celtic so i might chip in

Best of luck, I'll keep an eye out for collectors.

It's not right that any football supporter should be faced with the prospect of losing his or her club forever.

its shocking the way teams a little bit down the football pyramid are all struggling to exist when the premiership is in full swing. did espn not take over setantas conference tv rights?

i'll put some money in, i've never been to hyde and never intend to tbh but i have been to a few non league grounds and lower league grounds when city haven't been playing and its a good day out. wherever you go people are friendly and like to see new faces.

good luck with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.