PLEASE READ!

Cheesy said:
WTF has been going on today??? Time for the shit to stop folks. The threads in question have been moved. I can tell you know that the patience of Ric & the mod team is being tried severely by some posters. Many of you will remember when this sort of thing happened before & Ric closed the forum down. I am sure he would be willing to do so again if he feels the need.

I know this does not apply to most on here (if you are wondering whether it does to you, then it probably does), but it's time to fucking grow up a bit in many cases.

You have been warned.

One more thing... please use the Report Post link if you feel a post or topic needs deleting, there is no need to make another fcuking thread about it.

surely these people need naming and shaming a three strikes and your out ban or something along these lines

i sincerely hope cheesy that you are not meaning me in this as i posted a thread today asking for spursmad to come on here for an update on the tevez, lescott, terry, eto'o saga because i was sick and tired of trawling through page after page of fucking shite, is he ITK, is he not, etc.
if asking for someone who has said in plain english that all these deals were 100% done apart from terry to clarify the situation then i hold my hands up, im a twat.
my thread got deleted so im taking it as that is the case.
the thread in question where people were triyng to 'out' spursmad was a different one but like i said my thread was deleted so i'll take it you mean me.
if thats the case you can gladly take me off here and save me the fucking ball ache!

bumbleblue said:
Can someone tell me where the report button is ? Just in case the troublemakers return?? many thanks bumble

it looks like this
icon_post_report.gif
and its the bottom right of this page. :)

I have so much fun and pleasure from this Forum that I feel Guilty that it is all for free. If a small fee would help in keeping the idiots of the Board, then I would gladly pay.

I am on here hour after hour, if you do not see my name then I am either asleep or at work where I am watching as a Guest. As I work at Night, I come on often early in the morning when I get in. I missed all this today but from Reading the Board I can get the sense of what has gone on today, but I have a few questions.

1. Was it new posters, Chelsea fans, people who should have known better or a combination of all three that caused the mayhem?

2. How close did Spursmad cometo being exposed?

3. What ramifications for him personally?

4. Is there anything we can all do to prevent this type of thing happening again?

To go off on a tangent

This has reared its ugly head because we are now serious players

I have never been addicted to any City periphery more than the Bluemoon Transfer forum, but I have never raged at anyone apart from match day forum and the main forum which are ususlly things that have happened

I to have felt (dispondent and intrigued) not to be confused by other peoples (pissed off and excited) especially in the last week and the Kaka period

We are now becoming a laughing stock if this forum is the main City forum, fighting amongst ourselves because we are in the strongest position in years!!

To quote Gary Cook and 36,000 - typical City

wrongun73 said:
i sincerely hope cheesy that you are not meaning me in this as i posted a thread today asking for spursmad to come on here for an update on the tevez, lescott, terry, eto'o saga because i was sick and tired of trawling through page after page of fucking shite, is he ITK, is he not, etc.
if asking for someone who has said in plain english that all these deals were 100% done apart from terry to clarify the situation then i hold my hands up, im a twat.
my thread got deleted so im taking it as that is the case.
the thread in question where people were triyng to 'out' spursmad was a different one but like i said my thread was deleted so i'll take it you mean me.
if thats the case you can gladly take me off here and save me the fucking ball ache!

see ya !

Cheesy said:
WTF has been going on today??? Time for the shit to stop folks. The threads in question have been moved. I can tell you know that the patience of Ric & the mod team is being tried severely by some posters. Many of you will remember when this sort of thing happened before & Ric closed the forum down. I am sure he would be willing to do so again if he feels the need.

I know this does not apply to most on here (if you are wondering whether it does to you, then it probably does), but it's time to fucking grow up a bit in many cases.

You have been warned.

One more thing... please use the Report Post link if you feel a post or topic needs deleting, there is no need to make another fcuking thread about it.
ok for YOU to call people is it?..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.