Please Stop Saying United are in decline

Well so far this summer, we are getting better and they are getting worse.

It sounds a tad bit deffensive because I'm tired of hearing such exagerated bullshit. It's one thing being a City fan, hating Man U..etc. But it's another just sprouting biased crap for the sake of being biased.
Now it'd be one thing to say Chelsea were in decline, an old team, no real youth in the ranks, only relying on the owner to spend big. But Man U are suddenly in "decline" because why, they sold one of their best players? He was always going to leave and they were well prepared for it I'd say. As for Tevez, he's great and all, he really is, but Tevez didn't play much with Man U now did he, hence why he wanted to leave. They wont really miss him that much.

They're not in decline, it's a stupid idiotic, incredibly biased view that some have on here. And then you've got some people who are wearing so tinted glasses that they wouldn't swop many of our players for them. Please, bullshit. With the exception of Given, and Ireland, maybe one or two others. I'd pretty much take the rest of Man U's if we'd a chance. Robinho? Man U have got better options.
We can be as biased as we want, we can declare how City are about to win the League and Man U are in decline..etc.

But we might as well deal with the truth, it's all bullshit. We'll be lucky, incredibly lucky if we get near the top 4. And I'd put a fair bet down on Man U winning the title again for the 4th year in a row.

I mean like it's one thing for City to hate Man U, no problem with that, but it's deluded crap like this that makes us all look like complete idiots in the press.

I mean, what they sell Ronaldo, who was always going to leave and loose to an outstanding team that is Barca in the CL final, one of the only teams that would have better players then most of the Man U ones, and suddenly they're in decline. It's unbelievable some of the stuff you'd read on here.

As for the young players who are unproven, but when has that ever mattered with Man U? You've that famous bloody quote, You'll never win anything with kids..we all remember that I'm sure. Then you've this young lad who know ones heard of be brought on against Villa when Man U desperatley need a goal, till now I'm sure everyone was enjoying themselves incredibly, and then this lad out of no where scores an outstanding goal, and from then on in everytime he comes on he seems to get a goal. I mean this is Fergie we're talking about. He wouldn't be stupid enough to let Ronaldo go and Tevez if he didn't have the players to replace them.

City, we do not like the lads in Man U. That is fine. But it's the delusional crap that is coming out of some people that is infuriating.
It's the stuff that makes us look like complete idiots.
I mean you've people saying we're better then them, that we'll finish higher then them..etc, I mean get a grip. We have money. That's it. We've a couple of players who are top class. They have a squad and a half of them. Not to mention the ones we haven't even heard of. We are saying how we'll finish in the top 4, the top 3, hell some even believe that we'll win the bloody thing. We are unproven, going by last season, average-good enough side that has a lot of money. Man U are proven, have the best manager in the country and the best squad in the country. We don't. And the sooner we stop deluding ourselves the sooner we'll be able to get back to work.

50 billion quid says we are anything but delusional. Nay sayer.

It's all about opinions Macca.

But when you come out with lines like "With the exception of Given, and Ireland, maybe one or two others. I'd pretty much take the rest of Man U's if we'd a chance" you're leaving yourself wide open.

"Then you've this young lad who know ones heard of be brought on against Villa when Man U desperatley need a goal, till now I'm sure everyone was enjoying themselves incredibly, and then this lad out of no where scores an outstanding goal, and from then on in everytime he comes on he seems to get a goal."

He scored one other lucky deflection,Macca......

"I mean this is Fergie we're talking about. He wouldn't be stupid enough to let Ronaldo go and Tevez if he didn't have the players to replace them."

He doesn't have a choice,Macca...the game changed.Why did he wait until the last minute to offer Tevez a deal?Simple...they had to sell Tranny and get the money first......

"I mean you've people saying we're better then them, that we'll finish higher then them..etc, I mean get a grip. We have money. That's it. We've a couple of players who are top class. They have a squad and a half of them."

Name them,Macca.The "squad and a half" I mean.

You're a rag,Macca.It's okay.....But a rag,nonetheless.

Goodnight.

RobbieBrewer said:
It's all about opinions Macca.

But when you come out with lines like "With the exception of Given, and Ireland, maybe one or two others. I'd pretty much take the rest of Man U's if we'd a chance" you're leaving yourself wide open.

"Then you've this young lad who know ones heard of be brought on against Villa when Man U desperatley need a goal, till now I'm sure everyone was enjoying themselves incredibly, and then this lad out of no where scores an outstanding goal, and from then on in everytime he comes on he seems to get a goal."

He scored one other lucky deflection,Macca......

"I mean this is Fergie we're talking about. He wouldn't be stupid enough to let Ronaldo go and Tevez if he didn't have the players to replace them."

He doesn't have a choice,Macca...the game changed.Why did he wait until the last minute to offer Tevez a deal?Simple...they had to sell Tranny and get the money first......

"I mean you've people saying we're better then them, that we'll finish higher then them..etc, I mean get a grip. We have money. That's it. We've a couple of players who are top class. They have a squad and a half of them."

Name them,Macca.The "squad and a half" I mean.

You're a rag,Macca.It's okay.....But a rag,nonetheless.

Goodnight.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot, anyone who doesn't believe this delusional nonsense is a RAG, because God forbid that a few of us are sane. FFS.
They loose one CL match and knew about Ronaldo leaving this season last season, and suddenly, 1 league title later, they're in decline. It is ridiculous. And it is crap like this that has the rest of the footballing world laughing at us, we're a joke to them and this contributes to it. It's got nothing to do with opinion, it's delusions. I'd love nothing more then to see City finish top..etc. But it's not going to happen. It's just not. Not anytime in the near future.

Pam said:
Manchester United (or Rag twats, if you prefer)
- Ronaldo
- Tevez

Manchester City
+ Barry
+ Santa Cruz
+ Tevez

Yes, they still have quality all around the park, but compare the two starting line ups, and hand on heart tell me that player for player they are still streets ahead of us. They are successful because they have incredible depth (and even that is decreasing all the time).

Van Der Sar v Given
Neville v Richards
Ferdinand v Onuoha
Vidic v Dunne
Evra v Bridge
Fletcher v Barry
Scholes v De Jong
Park v Wright-Phillips
Anderson v Ireland
Berbatov v Robinho
Rooney v Tevez

How many times can one City fan write "Man U"?
Boo.gif

Wheelsy said:
Pam said:
Manchester United (or Rag twats, if you prefer)
- Ronaldo
- Tevez

Manchester City
+ Barry
+ Santa Cruz
+ Tevez

Yes, they still have quality all around the park, but compare the two starting line ups, and hand on heart tell me that player for player they are still streets ahead of us. They are successful because they have incredible depth (and even that is decreasing all the time).

Van Der Sar v Given
Neville v Richards
Ferdinand v Onuoha
Vidic v Dunne
Evra v Bridge
Fletcher v Barry
Scholes v De Jong
Park v Wright-Phillips
Anderson v Ireland
Berbatov v Robinho
Rooney v Tevez

Agree for the most part but Gary Neville better then Richards? Come on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.