Please Stop Saying United are in decline

One should never mock the afflicted, shirley jim.

Actually, it says in the Bible: "And the Lord did sayeth unto those in Blue: 'Be strong, for you will meet non-believers who worship the false Prophet who's name shall be known as Baconface. I say verily to you all, kick fuck out of the rags and those who follow them. And yea, thy kingdom will be here on earth'".

mcfcjosh said:
100% agree with the op but some people cant see through there blue tinted glasses and continue to make pricks of themselves, making it worse for all of us when they win whatever they win next season.

I'm really puzzled by this attitude. If they win the title again, or finish above us, they'll take the piss anyway, whether we've refused to do the same to them or not.

Deferring to them as somehow "not piss-take material" just in case they win something next season gets you nowhere apart from only ever being on the receiving end.

I think the OP and people like mcfcjosh have been brainwashed by the rags' years of success; get over it, chaps, and get busy taking the piss whenever you can; you know it makes sense!

decline or not, for the first time in many years af has not got his own way regarding buying and selling players,get ready for the "fergie out" chants next season .time has caught up with him

KentBlue said:
One should never mock the afflicted, shirley jim.

Actually, it says in the Bible: "And the Lord did sayeth unto those in Blue: 'Be strong, for you will meet non-believers who worship the false Prophet who's name shall be known as Baconface. I say verily to you all, kick fuck out of the rags and those who follow them. And yea, thy kingdom will be here on earth'".

lol

bellbuzzer said:
decline or not, for the first time in many years af has not got his own way regarding buying and selling players,get ready for the "fergie out" chants next season .time has caught up with him

This ^^^ They have to replace a two of there best players (Tevez and Tranny) Giggs, Scholes, Neville, Van Der Sar isnt getting any younger, They have a lot of work to do to replace these players!

I'm sorry, but it's idiotic, wishful is more polite I suppose, to think Man U are in decline. They've excellent young players left right and centre. Ya they sold Ronaldo, but that's one player. As for the rest, as good as Tevez is he didn't see much game time with Man U, that's pretty much why he left, didn't have and wont have much impact on a team like that, as for the older players, Neville was missing for months this season and in that time they kept all those clean sheets, Giggs rarely starts anymore, either does Scholes, and Van Der Sar, well they've better keepers then him imo.
Fergie is excellent at phasing out players to the point of fans not noticing them missing.

They're not in decline, some here are just slightly dellusional. We hope to move up, but Man U are on another level completley, not just to us but the other 3, they have the best squad in the country, and that hasn't changed. Fergie is, like it or not, the best manager the game as seen in a long time. He's not an idiot, he'll buy smart and bring a few players through the ranks, hell they'll probably go on and win the Premiership again next season.
They've a young team, with excellent players, they aren't going anywhere, and that's the truth of it.

depps said:
and they are haggling with wigan over the price of valencia, who to be honest anyway isn't even in the same league as ronaldo.

Their fornicator of a dickhad chairman thinks Valencia is better than God.

The fact is United ARE in a decline. Albeit a fairly small one but for the last few years they've been the best team in the world. Now they aren't the best team in the world after getting beat by Barca and have lost two of their best players. Villa and Benzema won't go to them so they can't get a near equal replacement. They are in debt and won't be able to spend the vast sums of money they have done in the past. They still have a quality team that could well win the league next year but they are in a slight decline that won't improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.