Plymouth Shooting

I'm not saying watching images/videos. Just there are tweets from apparent witnesses as to what happened.
I wasn't having a go, I was warning people, if you click on trending, you'll likely see something you could totally have done without, pictures that are not even interesting, not informative, just intrusive.

I know the video is in bad taste, but I have seen it, and is it just me or is the guy saying "hes moving"? And does the body move? And why if theres an ambulance right next to the body is there no paramedics anywhere near?

Emergency services will always follow HHRABC when assessing carrying out a primary survey of the scene & casualty, the first H being 'Hazards'. An active shooter or potential active shooter is most definitely a hazard.

I wasn't having a go, I was warning people, if you click on trending, you'll likely see something you could totally have done without, pictures that are not even interesting, not informative, just intrusive.

Twitter is awful for that. The other weekend I went on there and saw Brands Hatch was trending, as a bit of a motorsport fan I clicked on it and literally the second post on the feed was the video of the accident and that poor marshall being killed. I wasn't looking for it and didn't want to see it and as I type this now it's scrolling through my mind several weeks later.

Has Patel tweeted to say she will deport more people to Jamaica yet? I see GB News and others are tweeting with the terror element to the for already ....... Jonny Mercer has it right - schtum .. say nowt and see what unfolds and bear in mind anything you post can jeopardise any further investigations/prosecutions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.