Plzen vs City post match thread

brummie blue said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Great performance. It isn't easy to win 3-0 away from home in any European match. I was impressed with the defence, who didn't have a lot to do, but did their job when needed. Yaya and Fernandinho showed signs of improvement as a partnership. Nasri played very well in the second half. Dzeko and Aguero both missed a few good chances, yet both scored. Tactically, we set up well and got the 3 points which was important.

Onwards to the derby now. If we play like we did tonight and against Newcastle, then we will comfortably outplay them.

Thought Yaya played further forward than he has during the league games so far this season and it improved us, still to see Fernandinho impress, at the moment don't feel he's giving us more than Barry did.

He's giving us a bigger wage bill! Still think releasing Barry was a tad premature.

Ducado said:
I think the key was (beleive it or not) relaxation after the first goal went in, they just seemed to relax and played like they know they can
Yes I think so

Confidence plays a big part in football, and that Cardiff debacle dented it a bit

Our season is up and running now whatever happens in the Derby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.