Podcasts

How I built this with Guy Raz is brilliant. Talks to founders of incredible businesses on how they got to where they are.

Just finished ‘Bed of lies’ about the undercover Police officers who deliberately started relationships with women. I remember hearing about the scandal at the time, but the podcast goes into great detail. Recommended.

Just finished ‘Bed of lies’ about the undercover Police officers who deliberately started relationships with women. I remember hearing about the scandal at the time, but the podcast goes into great detail. Recommended.
I tried this on the back of your recommendation but didn’t make it to the end of the first episode. It is absolute made up shite.

The thing that did it for me was when one of the women said she found the undercover cops real identity documents in the glove box of his van while he was out on a bike ride. I’m sorry but never in a million years would this even come close to happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.