Pogba online racist abuse

Dunno why, but I think this is something more orchestrated than random racial aduse. Several black players who have missed pens over the last few days have copped for very similar twitter attacks. I can't help but feel this is a broader racial attack on black players in general, and not necessarily allied to any one set of supporters. Why I don't know, other than possibly to cause outrage offence and unsettle.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49404456

BBC report Pogba has been receiving online racist abuse after his missed penalty. I don't know where to begin trying to get my head around this. This is a completely brain dead reaction. I know the rags aren't the brightest generally, but what sort of thick moron does this?

It just seems a bit of coincidence that it's occurred days after Chelsea fans abused Abraham. Could this be Chelsea fans trying to take the spotlight off their own backwards, moronic fans or is it a case of united's own twisted fans thinking that was a good idea and copying Chelsea's scrotes?
Yes blame the Chelsea fans. It's also city's fault.

I haven't heard anything for years in the East stand, but a regular made a jewish comment when the second went in on Saturday. He was politely asked not to say it again (lots of people around there have known him as a ST holder for years, and tbf he is a good guy and at times reasonable, but its something he has heard/seen as normal growing up.

It is obviously embedded in far right ideals and whether these Rag/Chalsea fans are just fans or both we don't really know. The pres,s as we know are inherently racist, you only have to read Elton Johns impassioned defence of Megan today to see it is felt in other areas and even being part of the elite is no protection. The education is good but has to continue and racism to be called out as such.
I haven't heard anything for years in the East stand, but a regular made a jewish comment when the second went in on Saturday. He was politely asked not to say it again (lots of people around there have known him as a ST holder for years, and tbf he is a good guy and at times reasonable, but its something he has heard/seen as normal growing up.

It is obviously embedded in far right ideals and whether these Rag/Chalsea fans are just fans or both we don't really know. The pres,s as we know are inherently racist, you only have to read Elton Johns impassioned defence of Megan today to see it is felt in other areas and even being part of the elite is no protection. The education is good but has to continue and racism to be called out as such.
I take it you’re talking about the ‘y’ word. A word the ‘y’ words refer to themselves as? I’ve had mates hooked out of white hart lane by the old bill for using it, in reaction to us being called ‘pikeys’. Last time I looked that was also now a racial slur but no action taken.

I’m not condoning any words being used but Tottenham are these days are about as Jewish as my left bollock. You can’t compare this to targeting an individual from being personally abused for the colour of his skin

I take it you’re talking about the ‘y’ word. A word the ‘y’ words refer to themselves as? I’ve had mates hooked out of white hart lane by the old bill for using it, in reaction to us being called ‘pikeys’. Last time I looked that was also now a racial slur but no action taken.

I’m not condoning any words being used but Tottenham are these days are about as Jewish as my left bollock. You can’t compare this to targeting an individual from being personally abused for the colour of his skin

I understand what your saying. I suppose different things offend different people. The chap in question actually said Jewish ..... which was meant as derogatory about Jewish people. If there is a 'scale' I'm sure that what the Chelsea fans did to Raz was the worst, short of actual bodily violence. It's all hatred in the end.

I understand what your saying. I suppose different things offend different people. The chap in question actually said Jewish ..... which was meant as derogatory about Jewish people. If there is a 'scale' I'm sure that what the Chelsea fans did to Raz was the worst, short of actual bodily violence. It's all hatred in the end.
Chelsea have shitloads of form. And what sterling was subjected to was vile and rightly condemned. Calling someone Jewish or a pikey when it’s quite quite obvious they’re not is way down on the ‘scale’.

As much as I hate Pogba and the rags, I am absolutely disgusted that anyone would stoop so low as to racially abuse a player - any player - just because he missed a bloody penalty.

It’s fucking sickening.

They were chanting it on Sat...as usual

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.