Point gained or two dropped.......

Definitely point gained, we have an abysmal record there... happy to get a point and have some home games coming up, 6 of our last 8 were away and now just 3 away games left and 7 at home....

City will have to find an away win from somewhere to finish top 4.....

We have Wet Spam, Wigan, Brum, Stoke, Blackpool, WBA, Arsenal at home.... 6 wins = 18 pts..... gives us 66 pts..... with our away games at Pool, City and Chelsea to play....

If you win you 3 homes games (leaving the Spurs game aside), leaves you with 62, even allowing for a win over Spurs as a "gimme" gives you 65.... so you still need to find an away win from somewhere.....

Change the win over Spurs to a loss (for arguments sake) you have 62, we have 69 and it will be almost game over.....

I posted on here in January before you played Arsenal away and said away form and away games will be crucial in the run in to the end of the season, 2 months and no away wins for City later, I stand by my comment.....

Long way to go yet, and fatigue could also play a key role.... we have just 2 more games this month (only one in the PL)....

Point gained, they should have been a man down too. Spawny cunts.

marcspurs said:
Definitely point gained, we have an abysmal record there... happy to get a point and have some home games coming up, 6 of our last 8 were away and now just 3 away games left and 7 at home....

We have Wet Spam, Wigan, Brum, Stoke, Blackpool, WBA, Arsenal at home.... 6 wins = 18 pts..... gives us 66 pts..... with our away games at Pool, City and Chelsea to play....

If you win you 3 homes games (leaving the Spurs game aside), leaves you with 62, even allowing for a win over Spurs as a "gimme" gives you 65.... so you still need to find an away win from somewhere.....

Change the win over Spurs to a loss (for arguments sake) you have 62, we have 69 and it will be almost game over.....

I posted on here in January before you played Arsenal away and said away form and away games will be crucial in the run in to the end of the season, 2 months and no away wins for City later, I stand by my comment.....

Long way to go yet, and fatigue could also play a key role.... we have just 2 more games this month (only one in the PL)....

there are no bankers this time of season,teams at the bottom are scraping for points .teams in the top 8 want euro football, spurs should have put the nail in the coffin at 3-2 but didnt city have done much the same this year, i think it will go down to city v spurs at our place with the draw in favor of us

marcspurs said:

You say that as though we are poor away when we're not. Bolton and Blackburn are both winnable and I think there's a good chance we will get 3 points at Chelsea too.

as i said earlyer because of spuds draw today it could take 3 games '1 win and 2 draws' to leap us this just leaves them with 7 games, if they lose to us then they are fooked looks like there diging there own hole

marco said:
as i said earlyer because of spuds draw today it could take 3 games '1 win and 2 draws' to leap us this just leaves them with 7 games, if they lose to us then they are fooked looks like there diging there own hole

'Arry's already got his excuses in, "can't compete with the wages....blah blah"

marcspurs said:

6 wins out of 6 at home dont count your chickings you twat

sorry chickens

marcspurs said:

I believe there is nowt but a cigarette paper between our two teams
And unlike other people on this boards I take that as a compliment because you are a
Very accomplished and sometimes very exciting unit but .....

You have been chasing us All season long and not wanting to split hairs but

You areahould be gutted at losing two points right at the end

And Wigan is away not home :- 6 home 4 away and for what
It's worth your away games are minging.

marcspurs said:

Excuse me but you play Wigan away on the 2nd April

marcspurs said:

right so a win against arsenal is a given eh? your post looks pathetic after that assumption

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.