Pointless jobs

Computers I understand. I don't need I.T. Can fix it myself ta. But no...you have to sort it out with dorks who sit in little offices doing fuck all apart from moaning about their cup being used whilst giggling at an in joke that had something to do with Roy or Sheldon. The cunts.

Not a fan then? Don't forget the bit where they get off the phone to you and then start taking the piss out of your lack of knowledge/accent/job/(insert other as appropriate)

Computers I understand. I don't need I.T. Can fix it myself ta. But no...you have to sort it out with dorks who sit in little offices doing fuck all apart from moaning about their cup being used whilst giggling at an in joke that had something to do with Roy or Sheldon. The cunts.
Dealing with I.T.. ( arrogant cunts)

I generally make small talk , you know .. what you get up to last night.. then I reply with well I had sex.

Watch them seethe inside. ;-)

Inclusion and Diversity Manager's, made up jobs to satisfy the woke generation.

Those Counsellors on the "Helping Hands" adverts (£350 a month btw), doing a remote session to tell a lily-livered bloke "you've done a good job today give yourself some credit". Absolute made up jobs to massage the ego of the feeble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.