Points for the final

mancitymick said:
big blueballs said:
It's the here and now the owners and the club are interested in, they don't care if you have been a city fan for the last 30 years or whatever, they see loyalty as cash in the bank and that means cup schemes guaranteed ticket sales, that's how the club view loyalty

Thats like saying the Club dont care about the fans which to be honest is complete bolocks
I never said the club don't care about the fans, they just don't care if you have supported City for 50 years or 5 months, they view loyalty guaranteed revenue, if nothing the cup schemes highlight this

Looks like Club Wembley seats will be in demand from City fans more so than Wigan

Eds said:
Looks like Club Wembley seats will be in demand from City fans more so than Wigan
You would have thought the same for Chelsea against us and I was expecting to see them packing out the second tier but I would say it was 50% empty on Sunday.

chrishull said:
alib said:
Carling Cup - club not interested

You mean that cup we've got to the semi final of twice in the last 3 years?

fair point - I'd forgot about that!!!

they say no one remembers losing semi finalist though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.